Saturday 6 October 2012

Shares in Kleenex

If someone where to ask me which of the Seven Dwarves I am today, it'd have to be







SNEEZY!!!!

For the past few days I've had a stinking cold which has meant lots of tissues, lots of coughing, glucoaster BG results and being off work. I hate being ill! A cold for me now doesn't mean a couple of days of sniffles and then I'm bright as a daisy again. It knocks me on my arse for at least a week, I go through two or three packets of cold/flu tablets and my nose ends up looking like a very famous reindeer...

It always happens just before I have my flu jab too! Mysterious coincedence or evil Diabetes Fairy sitting on her black cloud cackling away??

My 30-day average has now gone back to over 9.0mmol and my HbA1c is in December so will end up the same again or higher. I'm starting to dread my appointment already and I haven't even had the date through.

It's days like today where I really really wish I didn't have Diabetes. I hate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment