Monday 29 May 2017

DBlogWeek - More Than Diabetes

Lets wrap up the week by sharing a little more about ourselves, beyond the chronic illness we or our loved ones live with. Share an interest, hobby, passion, something that is YOU. If you want to explore how it relates to or helps with diabetes you can. Or let it be a part of you that is completely separate from diabetes, because there is more to life than just diabetes! (This topic is a suggestion from the 2016 #DBlogWeek survey.)

A late post for the final day of DBlogWeek I'm afraid as real life (or adulting as I now call it) got in the way... So here goes, a few things that are me:


  • I married a hot farmer almost a year ago, whom I love more than anything
  • I love tea, Earl Grey if I would like to feel a little posh
  • I love dogs, and I do go high pitched and squeaky if I see a puppy
  • I can crochet thanks to my Mama, blankets only but am planning to try other patterns when I have a bit more time
  • I love trips to the seaside and the zoo
  • I am bossy and stubborn
  • I love all things Disney and want to go back to Disneyland Florida for my 30th birthday
  • Sometimes I snort when I laugh
  • I love a good boxset or Netflix binge
  • I love pyjamas
  • I find baking very relaxing, but I can't decorate a cake for shit. Looks like a toddlers done it!
  • I enjoy going to comedy gigs - I've been to see Bill Bailey, John Bishop, Lee Evans, Ross Noble, Dara O'Briairn to name a few
  • I love having games nights with friends
Thank you to Karen for hosting DblogWeek, I'm still trying to make it through the posts!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment